My Class Gift operates under a few very simple principles: 1) pioneer a better way, 2) offer the simplest and most convenient solutions, and 3) help raise as much money as possible. These principles help the My Class Gift team focus on providing the best possible service to all of our partners: seniors, alumni and institutions. In the spirit of simplicity, we try to keep the list of needs from our institutions short. Below is a list of what you will need before you proceed:
- Point of Contact – who is the designated point-person for the Class Gift?
- Bank Account – where do you want the money to go?
- Legal – have you signed our privacy agreement and provided My Class Gift with your EIN?
- Student/Alumni Leaders – who will champion the Class Gifts as Ambassadors?
- Prospective Donors – who might give to the Class Gift?
- Events – when are the important dates to engage donors in the academic calendar and what events do you want to sponsor for the senior class gift program?
- Graphics – where can you gather hi-res logos and pictures for the website?
- Incentives – do you want to offer a commemorative item to donors?