My Class Gift has a mission to transform and renew higher ed alumni giving. In order to do that, we believe you need to engage alumni earlier in the process and have the technology that makes it simple to give and share. To that end, we have invested and will continue to invest in quality technology to support senior class gifts. Due to the unique requirements of each institution, we built proprietary software to meet the needs of any class gift program.
Our site is designed specifically with speed of the pledge in mind. Young donors do not tolerate long forms and extensive wait times. A pledge can be completed in under 3 minutes from a phone, tablet or computer.
We utilize a third party, Stripe, for payment processing and PCI compliance. All card details are stored on the Stripe server and funds are transferred to your bank account on a schedule you define.
Managing a class gift program can be challenging and rallying the spirit of the graduating class can sometimes feel overwhelming. Caught up in the rush of senior year, students can often forget or feel that they do not have enough time to make a gift. This is why we’ve built an easy-to-use platform with an “click and give” functionality that takes less than 3 minutes per transaction and is mobile friendly.
Benefits of the My Class Gift platform
- Custom website and crowdfunding platform at no out-of-pocket expense
- Mobile, tablet and desktop friendly platform allows for simple giving experience when and where donors need it
- Large pledges count toward the gift total while giving donors the flexibility to pay with smaller amounts over time
- Pledge reminders are unnecessary as recurring gifts are automated on a monthly schedule, saving you time and expense
- Consistency and sustainability every year regardless of institutional staff changes
- PCI Compliant processor takes the worry out of collecting online gifts
- Custom gift data exports can be quickly imported into any donor management system
- Real-time reporting allows immediate analysis of marketing efforts
- Social media integration allows donors to share projects and increase participation from classmates and friends
A major upgrade to our platform will be released this summer that will:
- Allow donors to manage their credit card information over the life of the pledge
- Provide new reporting dashboard modules for staff to view the status of pledges over time
- Provide even greater flexibility, both for project creation and for donors making pledges. Payment amounts, start dates and more will all be easily customizable
- And much more…
Interested in a feature you don’t see listed or have ideas that would help your university? We’d love to hear from you.